Friday, July 8, 2011

Last of Vegas pic

Here are the last of the pictures from our trip...tomorrow it'll be back to reality and a post about my high score on Bejeweled.  Seriously...stay tuned.
We saw some really nice cars as we were parking in Valet.  The first day a Maserati parked behind us


The view from our original room.  We thought that it was great until 3 am when the club across the street made us feel like we were in the club too.  Thankfully we were able to move rooms.


Brad and Roo.  Brad was stationed with us in England and is now in Cali, but was out in Vegas for his b-day weekend.  Ladies--he is single.


Our awesome hotel...I don't think that I'm going to be able to down grade and stay at the Excalibur any more.



The strip


We went and saw KA.  It was not quite what I expected.  When I think of Cirque shows I want them to be really acrobatic, and this one wasn't too much.  It was still entertaining...but not sure that I would recommend it.



Another fancy car we saw--and Aston Martin.  He had a window sticker for Wharton...I guess a college education does pay off!


We went to the pawn shop that is shown on "Pawn Stars" and I tried on a ring that was $54,000


Pretty awesome!!


2 Thumbs Down for US Airways...and our consolation prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment