Thursday, August 25, 2011

Walks with Ryan

I've been slacking on putting up pics of Ryan since we're with the Grandparents...but I forget that Roo and the other set of Grands probably still want to see him!

I've taken up walking again (which I haven't done since they opened the YMCA in town.  I would much rather do that than walk!).  I was kind-of worried about how Ryan would do because he would much prefer walking to riding in a stroller...but so far he's done really well and let me finish our walks. 
Getting ready for our first walk...he wasn't too enthusiastic


He loves playing on my parents porch and seeing the flag


crawling around


I tried to teach him to put his hand over his heart today...I don't think he understood it.


Being such a good boy!



So I rewarded him with a smoothie from McD's


On the way home we stop by a park...where he likes to push around the stroller


Today I tried to let him walk home from Wal-Mart.  That didn't last too long because he likes to run in the street.



After our walk he helped sweep the driveway


No comments:

Post a Comment