Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My new diet

I have been known to start diets quite frequently (i.e.  every Monday).  I think that I finally found one that I can stick to.  Here are some quick steps to my new diet if you'd like to try it:

  • Spray some PAM on a pan
  • Add about 1/2 cup of egg beaters
  • Add some cheese
  • Cut up a hot dog and add it
  • Turn the stove on to medium heat
  • Notice that it's about to rain outside and think it'll be fun to have Ryan go play in it
  • While you're outside notice that your neighbors are outside too
  • Get some shoes on to walk over to your neighbors
  • Talk to your neighbors for about 45 minutes
  • Decide you need to go to the grocery store to get some milk
  • Come inside to have your house full of smoke
  • Take your omelet off the stove
  • Skip that meal.  Ha!!  I saved myself about 300 calories


No comments:

Post a Comment