Thursday, August 4, 2011

How I spend my days in Albuquerque

The trick to staying in a hotel room with a 15 month old...is to try to stay out of the room as much as possible!!  Here is what my day typically consists of:

Trying to get Ryan to leave Roo's bike alone


most of the time I'm unsuccessful


Try to keep him from taking things out of the garbage


Patiently wait for him to crawl down the stairs...and try to catch him before he crawls back up.  It takes FOREVER to get down 3 flights of stairs!


Go to the Y...twice a day.


Go to Sams Club.  Everyday


Try to get Ryan to eat some food...most of the time unsuccessfully


Come out of the bathroom to find Ryan eating my candy corn and playing with my soda


Occasionally get a date night.  We found a sitter and dropped him off last night.  Of course Ryan had a blow out and I didn't pack another outfit.  She made due with an Under Armour shirt and some hair ties.



Enjoy the NM sunset


Let Ryan play in the sprinkler

No comments:

Post a Comment