Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My first NFL game

After lunch we drove downtown to watch the Seahawks play the Vikings.  As we were stuck in traffic we saw a lot of young people walking down by the pier where the cruise ships were.  There were a TON of them so we thought that maybe they were on the cruise and they just docked for the day, but I don't remember being able to afford going on a cruise when I was 15.  Then we thought maybe they worked on the cruise liner...but most of them looked pretty "alternative" and I didn't know what exactly their job would be on a cruise ship.  About 20 minutes and 2 miles later we saw that "Hemp fest" was going on...and that's where they were all going.  After sitting in Hemp fest traffic for about 45 minutes we finally made it to the stadium.  We got there pretty early so we were able to walk around and see some players before the game started. 

Pete Carroll playing catch.  He was the only one on the Seahawks sideline that I knew.


Dad and I


Donovan McNabb.  Even though he was playing for the Vikings I still hoped that he would do well.  He played the first half and did more than the Seahawks did.




Me petting their mascot...I'm assuming a hawk


Got the sun, a bag of kettle corn bigger than my head...I'm good to go


Yes...we were 6 rows from the top


Our lovely view.  They actually were good seats...luckily we had a good view of the jumbo tron to watch the plays


The team on the field


Our lovely view.

No comments:

Post a Comment