Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer fun

 Thankfully it hasn't started being too hot outside yet (though I'm sure my parents in Seattle would be overheating in 90 degree weather).  I've tried to take Ryan out as much as possible because I'm sure in a couple months when I'm even more pregnant I won't want to be outside to save my life.


 I took Ryan to the zoo with a friend.  He enjoyed walking around, not so much wearing a hat.  I've heard that our zoo is the 2nd largest one in New Mexico.  Ryan actually walked the whole time...which is showing you just how small/big it is.


 Ryan now puts on his own sandals...yay!  Though sometimes it would be so much quicker for me to do it for him I'm glad that he's able to do it for himself.


 He's started doing a smile with one eye closed more...not sure what that's all about.


 This weekend we took Ryan to feed some ducks in town...it's one of our favorite pastimes.




 Sadly the place was a mess...as you can tell by the dead fish.  I should be a good citizen and clean up the place sometime. Instead maybe I'll just harass the city to get someone to do it.



My belly is kind-of hidden but trust me...it's there.  Sadly I gained 7 pounds in 3 weeks.  The doctor said I need to keep an eye on that...I guess I have no excuse when the baby is only about 1 lb.



I've learned that if I even think about taking Ryan to a park I need to put him in tennis shoes.  He dislikes getting dirt in his sandals...though I try telling him that it's going to happen.  He instead wants to take his shoes off every couple of seconds and get the rocks out.



No comments:

Post a Comment