Monday, June 3, 2013

Easter eggs in May

Here's a picture of my belly at 25 weeks.  I said that I was going to start taking weekly pictures each Sunday (because that's the day that I'm most likely presentable) but lately I've been forgetting.  Here is one that I took the other week before we went to a friends BBQ, i.e., an excuse to get out of workout clothes.




Friday was Roo's birthday and we celebrated by dyeing eggs...yay!  I'm sure you know by now Ryan always finds random videos on Youtube and lately he's been into watching ones on dyeing eggs.  I bought a kit (yes, I fell into that marketing trap) before Easter and finally had the chance to bust it out.  Overall I think he really enjoyed it.  I guess this is living the wild life once you have kids.

 Daddy drawing cool designs on it.




 So happy!



 It even came with stickers to put on...the first truck ones were his favorite.


 Proof that I actually do this stuff too.


 Ryan proud of the eggs that he peeled.


 Most of it was left in the shell...but he's trying.


 To celebrate Roo's birthday we had some apple pie.  I wish I could say it was homemade, but I figure Marie Calendar's does a better job than I could.  We had to perform surgery on it because putting candles in it right out of the oven isn't such a good idea


...as you can see from our melted candles.


Ryan loves blowing out candles.  This time we made him work for the opportunity by having to since to Roo.  I'm not quite sure what all the jumping was about.  Or why he was just in his underwear.



No comments:

Post a Comment