Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ryan's birthday party

Last weekend we had Ryan's birthday party...and I have to say that it was a success!  We rented a bouncy castle from some people in the squadron which is definitely something that I'll do again next year.  It was fore casted to rain but I prayed a lot that it wouldn't during the party so that they could jump...I definitely don't know how I'd entertain a bunch of kids.  I'm not that funny.  Thankfully besides the short sprinkle showers we got the weather was great!  We were even fortunate enough to have Roo's parents drive down for the occasion...Ryan is spoiled!

He LOVED jumping!  He keeps asking me where is bouncy castle went.  Poor kid.

Thumbs up for keeping the kids busy for hours.  And surviving the past 3 years.

Ryan had a fun time opening gifts.  He would tear the paper so gently and then as soon as he opened it he'd ask for another present.  We still need to work on his gift opening manners.


Jumping with his bff


The grill masters.

Thankfully this time Ryan was able to climb up the stairs and slide down all by himself.  The last party we went to with this bouncy castle he wasn't able to so I stood in there the whole time picking him up.  I heard it was a great party.  I had fun too.

We were lucky that it wasn't too hot out...this slide would really burn in the summer.

I am also very lucky to have talented friends who are kind enough to bake for me!  These were amazing!!

I found a couple of cakes on Pinterest a few weeks ago and this is the one that Roo approved of.  I think that it turned out awesome! 


Blowing out his candle.

Yay for yummy cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment