Saturday, May 18, 2013

Randoms

I haven't been very good at taking pictures this week...so here are some random ones I've scrounged up from our phones.

 When we were in Abq I managed to find someone who has a Costco membership so that I could look around and buy a few things.  Some of the guys met us there for lunch...I'm pretty sure it was the cheapest meal we had up there.

 Also in Abq we were fortunate enough to get to watch Roo Go-Kart for 3 hours.  Awesome.  This cute picture almost makes it worth it.

 Ryan loves getting read to by Papa.


 Going potty is such hard work.  I like to think of this as pay back for never giving me any privacy while I'm in the bathroom.

 A few days ago we decided to cut Ryan's hair even more since he gets to sweaty and it's so hot here.  I think it's cute...though I think both of the Grandmas weren't too happy.


Today we watch Ryan's friend and they had a fun time playing in the pool.  

Actually you can probably tell that they were both cold and shivering.  

...and this is a really old one.  It was some promotion going on at our mall a few years ago...Ryan looks confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment