Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ryan's birthday

It is crazy to think that Ryan is 3!  It seems like just yesterday we brought him home...time has definitely flown by!  We're having a party this weekend so on his actual birthday we just did a small thing as a family.  


 Has nothing to do with his birthday...but here's a belly shot if anyone is interested.  I figure Sundays are a good day to take them since I am actually dressed and some what presentable.  Besides my lovely slippers.

 I got Ryan just a single slice of cake from the store because honestly I'd eat about 99% of the cake if I got a whole one.

 Opening his gifts from Nana and Papa.

 His new book which has a tow truck and a school bus...awesome!  After Roo read it to him once he was able to read it to himself.  He's a genius!

 Reading his card.

 Ryan just wanted to eat the frosting.  He is definitely my son.  I thank my Dad for our love of sugar.

 In his defense, the frosting was delicious!


 Ryan loves YouTube and a while ago he somehow came across a video for angry bird Easter eggs.  Last Easter I picked up him two small ones and just about everyday since he's asked me for some more.  I checked out all of the local stores and discovered that they must be just for Easter.  So I decided to look on Amazon and pay an arm and a leg for two eggs filled with lolli-pops.  I had a vision in my head that he would open it and start crying of excitement (like those videos where kids are surprised with a trip to Disney world.  Sadly he did not...but I still think that he liked it.


After the presents we let him pick out where he wanted to eat.  I tried to sway him to pick Chili's, but Burger King won.



1 comment: