Tuesday, May 21, 2013

More of Washington and Portland

Obviously I haven't looked at the camera for quite a while...here are some pictures that I took when we were up in Washington and also from our trip to Portland.

Ryan getting ready to find some Easter Eggs.  I'm sure I mentioned already that he was quite good at finding them.

We were really lucky to have Roo up there for some of the time with us.  Plus we even got a tour of the flight line to see his planes (which in case we weren't supposed to I won't post any pictures of them...though I'm not admitting that I did take any)

Since Ryan LOVES trains my Dad put together a trip to ride the Amtrak train to Portland.  I'm not sure who had more fun...my Dad or Ryan.

Waiting for the train to leave.

Enjoying the beautiful scenery.  I heard it was nice...I slept most of the way.

Having fun with Papa.


We were trying to get Ryan to make an "O" for the Ducks...I don't quite think he knew what he was supposed to do.


Enjoying the sun.



Waiting in line to board the train back to Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment