Friday, May 3, 2013

Abq Zoo

I have been trying to make the most of being up in Albuquerque in civilization.  Ryan and I have gone to the zoo a couple of times...and of course no stop there would be complete without a ride on their train.  Thankfully the zoo has a military discount and kids under 3 are free--I only have a few more days to take advantage!

Ryan has obviously grown a lot since the last time we took him to the zoo...I think it's safe to say he enjoyed it a bit more this trip.

 Checking out a peacock

 This is my only animal shot of our trips...sorry.

 Ryan wanted to take a picture...this was the result.

 We've also eaten A LOT of Fro-Yo since we've been up here (and when I say we I mean Roo not included--someones got to work so we can pay for it).  

No comments:

Post a Comment