Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wilmington & the beach

One good thing that I'm noticing about living in a small space is that we going out and exploring. Today we went back to Wilmington to check out their farmers market (it was kind-of disappointing) and the beach.

Wilmington has a nice riverfront that you are able to walk down, plus they were having a triathlon today so it was fun to cheer on the athletes.


another picture of the Battleship NC; the boys; family picture; on the riverwalk


After the farmers market we took Ryan to his first beach outing. I think that we enjoyed it way more than he did!

Ryan's footprints in the sand


I'm not sure that he knew what to think of the sand. I wanted to dip his feet in the water but Andrew wouldn't let me.


The waves were actually big enough that they were having a surf competition. I look forward to when we can take Ryan to the beach and he can actually enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment