Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our first few days

We have had a fun couple of days so far. We've had a couple of issues with the trailer, mainly a water leak so we've shut off the water. While that could get annoying, it gives us an excuse to eat out. I mean how are we supposed to wash dishes? That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

The weather has been beautiful. It's gotten up to the 70's during the day, though it does get a little chilly at night. Since my last post we've decided to turn on the heat at night, so we don't have to bundle Ryan up.


Ryan in his jumper. He's still a little short to jump, but I'm sure that he'll grow into it.


At Outback Steakhouse. He was so good just sitting there, we were actually able to eat our whole meal...and we only spilt one glass of water.



I normally don't post pictures of me, but I finally bought some make-up when I was in Washington and got a crash course in applying it, so I figured that I'd try it out.


Ryan is starting to laugh (really laugh). It just melts my heart!


Ryan is getting really alert and watches everything that you put in your mouth. Here he is eyeing some Crystal Light.


Here is Ryan in his jumper.


No comments:

Post a Comment