Monday, November 8, 2010

NC so far

After a long travel day, we made it safely to North Carolina. I'm really grateful for video chatting because it seemed like Ryan knew Andrew right away...no crying!

We are getting settled in to RV life. It's a pretty tight fit, so I'm really glad that we were so excited to see each other...we're having a fun time being a family in such a small space. It might be a different story in a few more weeks, so I'll just enjoy it while I can.

It gets pretty cold here at night, and the heat runs on propane. We have to pay for propane. We are cheap. Therefore this is how we dress Ryan up at night.

It doesn't seem to bother him though!


Roo and Ryan eating Grandmas' beef jerky.


Yummy! Thanks for making it Mom!


Happy baby.


We were able to borrow a Pack n' Play and we bought a jumper. I took this picture from the end of the room...not too much room.

It's cozy but it works.


The kitchen. The stove runs on propane (which we've already established that we're cheap), so that is our new pantry. Not ideal-but it works


The living/dining room before Ryan and I took over.

No comments:

Post a Comment