Thursday, November 18, 2010

Growing up

Last weekend we got a membership to Sam's Club. There was a $15 coupon in the local newspaper if you opened a new account, so we figured that we might as well do it. As we were walking out Andrew said, "It feels like we're so grown-up...we're Sams club members." It's funny how the small things in life sometimes hit you the hardest.

This week has been a pretty good week so far. One of Andrew's classmates is letting us borrow a car while his wife is out of town which is really nice so that I can go explore the town. Also Andrew does a great job at making sure that I get out of the trailer, even if it is just to go on a walk around the trailer park.
Yesterday I hung out with some ladies from the ward-which was a lot of fun. Though I am discovering that when you hang out with a bunch of moms, you're going to end up talking about your kids.

Here are some picture of Ryan from this week

From the samples that they handed out at Costco while I was visiting my parents, I discovered that Ryan is a big fan of Gogurt. After Andrew grilled me on how much sugar was in it, he let Ryan have some.


I love his smile!


For his 6 month birthday celebration he got this horse from Aunt Nikki and Uncle Andy



No comments:

Post a Comment