Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks/Family pictures

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I just want to start this post by saying how thankful I am for my family, and all of the many blessings that I have. I am so fortunate to be married to such a wonderful man. I've said it before, and I truly believe that I have so many blessings in my life because of my parents. Before Andy and I met our spouses and got married, my Mom and Dad would fast every week, and pray everyday that we would meet someone who would love us and bless our lives. Even though there were times when I wasn't living the best life that I could have been, I know that because of my parents faith and prayers I was blessed. I couldn't have married into a more wonderful family, and I am so excited as Ryan grows for him to get to have a ton of fun with his cousins. I know that I can speak for Andrew and say thanks for all of the love and support that has been shown to us!! We love you guys! O.k....sappy stuff over until next November.

A couple of weeks ago we went on base to take some family pictures by an Osprey. I was going to put off posting the pictures because I was planning on using them for a family Christmas card, but I figure that I will do my part to save the environment and just post them on the blog (plus we don't have our address book, sorry).

I think that the pictures turned out really well; I especially like the ones with Ryan and Andrew!


Us under the wing.


I think that this is my favorite family shot...I just wish that you could see more of the plane.


It was hard to get Ryan to focus on the camera. The poor photographer was trying so hard...I think that she did a great job though.


After the photo shoot Andrew was able to give me a tour of the plane, it was neat to see. I am so excited and proud of him for doing great in training!



The plane was right in front of a HUGE white building, that's why it looks like our eyes are closed.


Ryan loves being lifted in the air. I'm still too scared to throw him too high.


Am I a lucky lady or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment