Friday, October 8, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!!

Well my pants are tighter and my wallet is lighter...sounds like a typical week spent in Vegas. We had such a great time visiting with my Aunt and her husband. I hadn't seen them since I was 8! We had a fun time catching up and showing off Ryan. We didn't do a whole bunch except EAT!! They had a special where you could go to 7 different buffets in 24 hours. We ended up only making it to 4 buffets, but they were delicious! Now I'm ready to detox and start walking again...tomorrow.



Such a great traveler

Our first day in Vegas with Grandma and Emo



Delicious lunch at a Korean Buffet. Unfortunately I didn't think to take a picture until we were almost done eating...it looked a lot better with tons of food



Since Ryan is bald we needed to make sure that his head was covered.



Ryan with Emo. Every time that he would cry she would say that he was hungry! It was so nice that she was there, she babysat so that my mom and I could go relax in the spa.


*Disclaimer: this is a true story. So "Thunder from Down Under" performs at the Excalibur where we stayed, so I wanted to take a picture to put it on the blog. She said that we could go watch them, and I said that I didn't think that Andrew would like that. She said she didn't know why, since they were tap dancers from Ireland. Really? Sign me up for the next tap dancing lesson.

With Grandma getting his diaper changed. She was letting him air out...and he peed on the bed at least 3 times!



Now this might look like I'm shoving the banana in his mouth but he really liked it! I won't mention all of the other things that we fed Ryan, as it might give Andrew a heart attack.


It wasn't fair that everyone else was eating!






Us on the plane from Portland. That dark head of hair in the background is former Gov. Locke. He even had some bodyguards with ear pieces and everything. p.s. if my mom wasn't there to tell me who he was I wouldn't have had a clue!


We finally made it back to Seattle...and he's STILL smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment