Thursday, October 14, 2010

This week so far

We've had a very fun week so far. Grandpa was in between jobs so he was able to be home during the day, so we did a lot of showing Ryan off to his friends/former co-workers. Even though we had a lot of fun with him, we're grateful that he's able to start work tomorrow (the short story is that he was offered a job at Madigan Hospital on Fort Lewis Army Base so he quit his job; then the paperwork took a lot longer than expected so he's been jobless for a couple of weeks. They should have all the paperwork that they need now, so he should be good to go.


This was Ryan after all of the dancing festivities from my earlier post. He was asleep during it all, which is probably good. I don't want to start embarrassing him yet.

So cute!


For those of you who know my Dad knows that he is really into politics and he enjoys volunteering for the candidates that he supports. Earlier in the week we decided to go for a walk with him as he delivered some literature for his candidates to people who are listed as "Independents".

We even met a Korean lady who was out for a walk with her elderly mother. We were just leaving a pamphlet on her door when they came home from their walk (kind-of awkward). My dad said hello in Korean and then she asked if his wife was Korean. He said yes and offered to show Ryan off. She came over to look at him and he just smiled! My Dad thinks that Ryan helped win her vote (sorry honey that she might vote Democrat).

He feel asleep at the start of it.


You can tell that he's still in his sleepy daze.

We walked to a river creek that in is town, I think that he really enjoyed hearing the water.

The trees are changing colors and are so beautiful!

I still love pictures of when he's asleep. Most of the time when I lay him down I put a blanket over his face (that's probably not recommended) but he really loves it!


In a cute Halloween outfit that Aunt Nikki got him. It says 6 months, but the legs are already a little short. Everyone who sees him says that he is really tall, maybe he will make us rich by playing sports after all!






This was a video of him when he woke up during our "campaign trail".

So far Ryan has rolled over twice. Of course as soon as I get the camera and try to get him to do it again he doesn't. I still think that it's pretty cute to see him try though. I used to be in such a hurry for him to roll over and wondering if he's progressing normally, but lately I've been much more relaxed and just trying to enjoy the time that he's not mobile. I'm sure that once he starts rolling I'll wonder why I ever wanted him to!

No comments:

Post a Comment