Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Today we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and go to a pumpkin patch. My parents must really love Ryan because as we were leaving we were discussing how they never did that for Andy and I; and also the fact that my Mom thinks Halloween is dumb--so getting a pumpkin is kind-of a big deal.

I warned my Mom that I was going to zoom in to show her missing tooth...she said that she's all ready for Halloween.


Ryan among the pumpkins


Happy baby!




Us at the patch










We ended up taking home this pumpkin-it seems like Ryan really bonded with it.






Happy with his choice



Farmer baby.





After a few pictures he started leaning over so we had to put another pumpkin there to prop him up.




Being helped by Grandpa.






Here's some video of Ryan among the pumpkins...I think that he really enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment