Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ryans first hair cut

No, you didn't misread my title, today we gave Ryan his first hair cut. It took a lot of persuading to Roo to allow us to shave his head, he must have heard the argument that "it's what Asians do" at least 20 times, and he finally said we could (actually it was more that he didn't want us to, but if we were going to we should do it now so it won't look weird by the time we get to him--that's the same thing right?).

I have to admit that 30 seconds into the hair cut I didn't think that it was such a great idea, but by that point it was too late. I think that it turned out just fine though. My dad was the only one brave enough to do it (thanks dad!)

Pre-haircut. Maybe he wouldn't be so happy if he knew what was about to happen.



He was such a good baby!

It must have worn him out!! My dad was filing his nails and he fell asleep. His head looks so white! And since I'm talking about how much my dad did for Ryan today, I just want to mention that he even changed a dirty diaper...which is sort-of a big deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment