Wednesday, October 20, 2010

No pics, sorry

Sorry to those of you who were hoping to get some new pictures of Ryan, I haven't taken any yet this week. Hopefully I'll get some by this weekend.



This week has been pretty eventful so far. Monday was my parents 32nd Anniversary. I've asked one of them to put the story of how they met on the blog, so hopefully sometime this week that will be posted. I know that I should have gotten them a nice card or gift, but I did give them their first Grand kid, so I think that makes up for it. Monday I also went in for a root canal. I am so grateful that Andrew works so hard so that we could afford it, I couldn't imagine having to live with a toothache. My Dad also started work. He has his own office which even has a window!! He's pretty excited about it..plus Madigan has a really nice cafeteria, which he's pretty excited about too. Then Monday night we stuck to our ritual of going to my parents bowling league. While they bowl I watch Monday night football and everyone comments on how cute Ryan is.

Tonight we are going out to dinner to celebrate my dads new job/parents Anniversary; I'll be sure to take some pictures.


I've started counting down until we go to North Carolina...17 days!! Only 17 more days to lose 10 pounds and look like Giselle...not a big deal. I have never been so excited to go live in a trailer park. I'm so excited for Ryan to see Andrew, every time that we video chat it seems like he knows who he is; Andrew always had a way of making Ryan smile. I can't believe how big Ryan has gotten since I've been here, I'm sure that Andrew is going to be blown away.

As excited as I am about leaving, I'm really going to miss being around my parents. I was a little nervous before I came out here about being here for so long (normally a week or two is the max we visit) but it has been such a wonderful experience. It's neat to see them in the "Grandparent" role. There are some things that they do with Ryan that I think that they NEVER did that with me. I am kind-of worried about how my Mom is going to take us leaving (and when I say us I mean Ryan)...I'm half expecting to get a knock on our door in North Carolina and have it be her.

No comments:

Post a Comment