Tuesday, September 3, 2013

It's a boy!

Early Sunday morning we said hello to Tyler Daniel (though it took Roo literally up until the minute we were discharged to come up with that name).  It was quite an interesting experience as I wasn't supposed to go in for my c-section until tomorrow--but I'm starting to learn that with babies you can plan as much as you want, but in the end they're going to do things on their own terms.  Thankfully my Mom was already out here so she watched Ryan when we went in and she's been such a big help as we're trying to get settled into being parents of 2!


 In his going home outfit--a nice neutral one just in case he would've been a girl.


 His hair is quite a bit darker than Ryan's one--plus he's pretty hairy.


 Roo did such a great job at helping me through the whole process--drug free might I add! Though I will say it wasn't by choice and I was definitely wouldn't chose to do it again that way!



I can tell Ryan is going to be such a great big brother!  He gives Tyler kisses and acts interested in what he's doing--which I think is a good start for a 3 year old!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Congratulations! You look great, and I love the shot of you and Tyler both sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a loving family! We are very grateful for each of you. Great Grandpa Grey also sends his love, as do many of your friends in his retirement home who look forward to seeing Ryan and his brother. Grandpa Grey

    ReplyDelete