Monday, August 26, 2013

Circus

A couple weeks ago the Ringling Brothers circus came to Amarillo.  Since it's only about an hour and a half away and Roo was flying that weekend I decided that I'd take Ryan.  He's such a good trooper in the car and I was glad that I was able to spend some a lone time with him--though I will say I did miss having Roo with me...it's definitely nice to have back up.

Of course he had to take his bowling pin with us.


After a quick stop at Old Navy and Carters to buy more T-shirts (which he won't wear) we stopped at McDonald's to get a bite to eat before the circus.


Such a silly kid.


Enjoying the pre-circus festivities


Again, trying to document that I actually get out and do these things


After the circus I took him to a bouncy castle place so he could run around some more.  He LOVED it!


A couple of weeks ago Ryan got a strike while bowling so the nice lady at the bowling alley printed out this score and highlighted the "X" showing the strike--he's so funny because he likes to carry around the piece of paper with his pin.  Though come to think of it I think I must have thrown that piece of paper away.  Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment