Thursday, September 5, 2013

Albuquerque

A couple of weeks ago I took Ryan to Albuquerque while Roo was out of town to enjoy some mother/son time.  We have a lot of fun...and hopefully he'll remember it one day!

 I took him to a trampoline play place.  I felt kind-of bad because he kept asking me to jump with him...but I figured since I was 9 months pregnant that probably wasn't a good idea.


 No trip to Abq would be complete with out a bus ride.  Thankfully we can just park at Target and catch a bus from there.


 One day we went to the zoo and I even went crazy and spent money so he could feed the ducks--he definitely was spoiled!



 Waiting for the train to take us to the Aquarium.


 We were smarter this time and sat in the train that had a roof--it was way too hot to be sitting out in the sun!




 On the way out we found a squirrel which was super friendly so Ryan decided to share his crackers with it.


 That thing was pretty hungry--it ate like 5 whole Ritz crackers.


Waiting for a trolley to give us a tour of the city.  Surprisingly he didn't find it as exciting as I thought he would.  At least I was able to sit down and have someone chauffeur me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment