Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Here are some pictures that we've taken over the past two weeks.

 Before Tyler came we all went shopping on base--Ryan wanted his picture taken and wanted Grandma to sit by him.


 I bought Ryan a Southwest plane set online a couple of months ago and was going to give it to him when he visited in the hospital--as a present for being a big brother.  Of course things didn't go as planned so he got it a couple days after we were home just in the box.  He didn't seem to mind though.


 Roo had some time off for the baby and we tried to spend as much time with Ryan as we could. Roo was such a fun Dad and sat by the train tracks waiting for a train to come.  I just sat in the truck in the A/C.  It was hot out.


 Making fun memories!


 Ryan is such a great big brother!


 He's started going to "school" two days a week.  I'm glad to get some time to sleep and I'm sure that he's glad to get some time to play with kids and see someone else besides me.


 My Aunt came in town from San Antonio to drop off some Kimchi and see the baby.  It was a short visit but I'm so glad that they stopped by!


 I LOVE when he's snugly.  If he's anything like Ryan he'll get over it real quick and then I'll only get cuddles when he's sleeping.



 I'm sure since this is a picture of him sleeping it was taken during the day--because he is up most of the night!  Thankfully Grandma will take him...even if it's 3 am.  I'm spoiled.


I'm also spoiled by the in-laws--who sent me these beautiful flowers for my birthday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment