Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ryan's "pretty cool pin"

Last week when we went bowling Ryan got his very own pin.  One of the workers was kind enough to give him own and he was so excited!  He calls it his "pretty cool pin" and tries to take it everywhere with us.  Most of the time I make him leave it in the car--I'm not going to haul that thing through Wal Mart.  

 Here's another picture that I took of him with his "pretty cool ball" (I'm not quite sure where he learned pretty cool from).


 So excited to have his own pin!


 Of course right after he got it I had to go the store and there was no way he was going to leave it in the car.


 It makes a pretty good driving partner




And yes...he even sleeps with it.



Thankfully he's only dropped it on his foot once, and only hit me with it a handful of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment