Thursday, July 11, 2013


We just got back from a fun family vacation to San Antonio...pictures will come later this week!  Here's some from before we left.

The bowling alley on base had a drawing and Ryan won his own ball.  We had to end up putting it away because he'll want to use it in the house--not good.  He's pretty funny because I'll come out to find him watching TV just holding his ball...he loves it!  They even put his name on it!



 While Nana was here for Ryan's birthday she planted a tomato plant (at least I think she did--we just had one growing one day).  They finally were ripe and Ryan helped picked them.


Go figure he wouldn't eat any but he had a good time watering the plant everyday and checking them to see when they finally turned red.


 One of our neighbors is a dentist and I asked him to just take a quick look at Ryan's teeth.  I haven't gotten around to adding Ryan to our insurance and an exam is $100. Of course if he would have seen something suspicious I would have taken him in.  Thankfully he didn't.  Ryan actually did a good job at opened his mouth--I wasn't too sure that he would.


 Being goofy.


Picture of my bump.  Don't mind that it doesn't look like I'm paying attention in church--I really was!


This is what happens when Ryan dumps a whole bottle of his shampoo in the bath.  Such a stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment