Monday, July 15, 2013

Sea World

While we were in San Antonio we took advantage of the Waves of Honor program which gave active duty military members free passes to SeaWorld.  I definitely don't think that we would have paid $60 a person to get in...I can see why families save up for a vacation there!  Overall we had a lot of fun!  Thankfully there was a splash pad that Ryan loved running around in...I definitely think he would have been over walking around in 90+ degree weather a lot quicker without it.
 
Excited to look around!


We didn't bring a swimsuit but he didn't mind getting his clothes wet.


 
I didn't mind getting wet either--it was hot!  This was before we thought we lost him for about 5 minutes.  Those were the longest 5 minutes EVER!!  Thankfully he was just playing and we must have just overlooked him.


Waiting for the Shamu show to start


This picture doesn't do it justice--I'm sure you could Google it and get a much better image.

No comments:

Post a Comment