Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Joyland

A couple weekends ago we went to an amusement park in Lubbock with some friends.  The day started out kind-of rough by my car breaking down in Lubbock (two hours away from home)...but thankfully Roo always stays calm in those situations.  I'm blaming my hormones for how I handle stress.  Thankfully Roo was able to take the next day off and we were able to stay with a friend in town so that we could figure out what to do.  Overall Ryan had a good time and that's what matters right?



He likes putting his glasses on his head like Daddy.



Such a good Dad


It was fun to see him and his friend ride the rides together--they had a blast!






I'm sure by now the Grandparents are noticing how short Ryan's hair is--Andrew had a minor slip up with the clippers and we had to just go with it.  It'll grow back.






No comments:

Post a Comment