Thursday, August 1, 2013

Randoms

Now that my classes are finally over (Yay!) hopefully I'll do a better job at blogging more often.  Here are some pictures that have been on our computer for a while.

 A couple weekends ago Roo went home to catch up with family and watch Aki sky-dive.  Thankfully everyone survived and had a great time!


 We took advantage of the Cold Stone gift cards that my parents sent Roo for his birthday.  He was kind enough to share with us.


 This is how I tend to find Ryan during nap time--with a TON of toys on his bed and him not sleeping.  It does give me a few minutes of quiet time so it's still worth it.


 Showing off this dirty teeth in church.


 Playing around at the bowling alley--I just think he looks really cute here.


 He put his Chuck E Cheese stickers on all by himself.


 A couple of weeks ago we bought Ryan goggles for the pool.  He wasn't wanted to wear them at first, as we expected, but now as you can tell he loves wearing them.


He put them on all by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment