Friday, July 6, 2012

I know that I've not done a very good job at updating this lately.  Most of the time I can't find the camera and the other times Ryan is in time-out (seriously.  He needs a trip to "Grandmas Reform School" ASAP).  Here are some picture from the last couple of weeks that I did manage to take.

Showing off his mad counting skills.

Somehow he managed to turn on the camera on my phone...this is a nice shot of himself that he took.

We've been spending a lot of time at the pool with his bff
Showing how Grandma taught him to wink

In the hotel in Lubbock before boating (I'll put pictures up tomorrow).  He wasn't too thrilled with his bed.

Such a big boy!  One of these days he'll learn how to pedal.  Though I have to admit that I'm not in a big hurry for him to.

No comments:

Post a Comment