Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Big boy bed

We bought Ryan a toddler bed last week.  I wasn't really in a hurry to put him in it because some days he doesn't nap but I still would put him in his crib because that's my time to do play words with friends do homework (I'm sure most parents do that right?).  The first night we put him in it and we were shocked that he stayed in it (we're super lucky I know!).  He did roll out of it once during the night but he hasn't since then.  He even takes naps in it now.  Half of the time I'll find him asleep on the floor but I'm really surprised at how quickly he adjusted to it.  My baby's all grown up!

As you can see he sleeps down on the end.  No wonder he ends up on the floor.

He had CRAZY hair this morning...he's sick though so I let him roll with it.

...I wonder when we'll cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment