Sunday, July 15, 2012

Airshow

OK--maybe airshow isn't the correct title for this post. It was more of an airplane display.  It had airplanes so you know Roo was down...and it had free food, so you know I was.


Ryan actually kept his hat on for about 15 minutes...which was 14.5 minutes longer than I expected him to.

Looking at the airplanes with daddy.



They had a bouncy castle which Ryan really liked!


You could pay to go up in a little plane, so me and some girlfriends did.  PS--that's our pilot in the back.


Totally could be models!



I'm ready for my flight.  Over and out.


Our huge airport

Which services our huge town...


Our neighborhood.  I won't point out which house it is because there might be some creepers out there (thanks a lot Mom for making me paranoid!)

Another shot of our town.  This flight made me realize how we really are in the middle of nowhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment