Monday, July 9, 2012

6th of July

Our towns 4th of July fireworks were cancelled due to a thunderstorm so they rescheduled them for Friday.  We had a lot of fun...and the fireworks were pretty impressive considering where we live.

 I just think Ryan looks super cute in his helmet.

 We bought Ryan a seat for the bike.  The first time using it we had to manhandle him to strap him in.  I'm sure all of our neighbors were wondering what we were doing by the sounds of him screaming.

 Thankfully now he enjoys it and only cries when Roo moves his hands to shift, brake, or turn.  No big deal.


 Playing with Daddy by the water.

 Bribing him to kiss me for some swedish fish.  A Mom has to do what a mom has to do.


 Not quite sure what was going on with my hands...I think I was in the process of doing whatever Texas Tech people do.  Google it.




 The ladies.  The girl in the middle just had a baby like 2 weeks ago.  Hate her.

 Ryan kind-of freaked out when the fireworks started.

 He finally calmed down.




Our awesome firework show.  Don't be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment