Sunday, July 8, 2012

Famous people

I was hoping to see some famous people when we were in NY...you know, like JayZ or Tim Tebow. While we didn't have any luck seeing those guys...we did see a few.  Besides from these people, Roo saw a brunette actress who has a mole and who is on either a cop show or a psychic show on TV.  I'll get back to you if he ever remembers her name.
OK...so most of you probably won't know who this is.  It's Mondo from Project Runway.  I didn't realize that he was sitting in the row in front of me until we were unboarding.  Don't worry--I asked him if Heidi was really that beautiful in real life.  And he said YES!!

We're kind-of famous (we're about an inch to the left from the guys elbow)

I totally saw this guy when I was getting one of my foot massages done.  I wish that my camera wouldn't make noise when I take a picture or I totally would have been sneaky and snapped him picture.  Instead I was just creepy and stared at him the whole time.

I'm about 70% sure that we saw this comedian walking down the street.  OK--the more I think about it...about 50% sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment