Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Roo has been flying a lot this week and I'm trying to enjoy time with Ryan before he starts preschool next month.  Our AC hasn't been working the past few days (which is no fun!).  The only upside is that I get to eat out--so I don't heat up the house even more by cooking,  of course.   We haven't done anything overly exciting this week but I know the Grandparents are wanting pictures.

Ryan playing hide and seek.   I love how Ty wants to be everywhere that Ryan is.  Ryan is such a great big brother--I hope that they are always friends! 


Ty eating corn on the floor.  If it keeps him happy long enough for the rest of us to eat I'm fine with it.


Ty definitely loves corn...He must get it from his Grandma. 


One of our friends is out of town and is letting us use his paddleboard.  It's great exercise and it nice that Ryan and Roo can have some bonding time. 


Ryan was unsure at first but after he saw a dolphin he started to enjoy it more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment