Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Atlanta part 3

The second day in Atlanta we went to the zoo in the morning.   We spent a little over 3 hours there and I have to admit that I was pretty proud of myself considering 90% of the time I was wearing Tyler.  Both kids did great and Ryan loved it.  There were a few playgrounds there which I think were Ryans favorite part of the trip.  He also enjoyed the elephants and the little train that they had.

Both kids loved the flamingos


We got to watch a bird demonstration.  It only lasted about 10 minutes which was perfect for us.  Ty wasn't too sure about the owl.


I guess pandas are a big deal and only a handful of zoos have them.  I was trying to think and I guess technically this could have been the first time I'd seen them in real life.  Ryan wasn't too impressed. 


I kind of love how Ryan was ask me to take his picture now.  He likes posing in statues.  Of course after I took this I saw a sign saying to not climb on it.  Oops.


I just find him cute in a hat.


Some more pictures he asked me to take--this one was mid roar

No comments:

Post a Comment