Monday, August 25, 2014

Atlanta part 2

I bought the City Pass which gains us entry into 5 different exhibits because I figured since I knew we wanted to do 2 of them already (the zoo and aquarium) it'd be cheaper.  One of those exhibits was of the Coke museum...which was a short walk from the aquarium.  I am definitely a Pepsi girl but I wanted to get the most for my money so we went.  Of course I had just bought Ryan a toy hammerhead from the aquarium so he was asking to go back to the hotel so he could play with it so he wasn't too interested.   I didn't realize the first bit was a guided tour which was kind of difficult with the kids but thankfully it was only about 20 minutes and then we could walk around.   We didn't really see much--we just headed from the Coke tasting.  They had 6 flavors of Cokes from all over.  If Tyler wouldn't have been grabbing my cup I probably would have tried more flavors.  The one from Greece has a pineapple flavor and is actually quite good.  They let us take a bottle at the end which was nice too.

The guide was pretty excited about these bottles so I took some pictures. 


Ryan holding his hammerhead which is all he was concerned about. 


Blurry--but they had stations set up for the different continents.


Ryan grabbing us our free cokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment