Monday, August 25, 2014

Atlanta part 1

Roo is out of town and Ryan starts school next week so I decided to take the kids to Atlanta for one last hoorah.  We left home a little after 4 am because I figured that especially since I was by myself I'd rather have them sleep for most of the drive.  By the time they woke up we had about an hour and a half left until Atlanta.   Since it was too early to check in to our hotel we just went straight to the aquarium.   Ryan has been on a shark kick lately so I figured he'd enjoy it...and I was right!  He had a great time.  Looking back the only thing I'd change is telling him we'd look at toys in the gift store after because from that point on he just glanced and stuff and kept saying he was ready to go.  Overall we were at the aquarium for about an hour and a half which is a record for us.


We're all looking a little rough after that drive.  I have made a point this trip to take as many pictures as possible (and to be in some too).


When in Atlanta...


Tyler enjoyed seeing all the fish too


Mandatory picture with the mascot


I actually saw a few animals I'd never seen before...like this sea dragon.


They had a really neat show with divers which included 4 whale sharks among a ton of other fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment