Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Trunk or Treat

Ryan had quite a few days of Halloween festivities.  He had a Fall Fest at his school (which sadly I didn't take any pictures), the Trunk or Treat at our church, and then trick-or-treating on Halloween (I didn't manage any pictures there either--boo me).  I did get some from our church though.  Ryan had a fun time though he wouldn't keep his hood up and as soon as we went inside the church he had to take off his costume.  He was a very cute red bird while it last though.

 I'm glad we managed to get another use out of the flower that Roo spent so much time on making.  He was disappointed that I ripped it, but in my defense I needed a paint stirrer to paint the kitchen and that is what what backing the petals.


 Waiting for the festivities to start.



 Proof that we actually do have a baby.


This picture pretty much sums up how Ryan feels about being in a costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment