Thursday, October 31, 2013

phone dump

Since I have a free minute I figure that I might as well just post a ton of pictures now--free time is hard to come by around here!

 A couple of weeks ago we took family pictures by the Osprey.  Jim and Aki were in town and were able to see the plane up close...a McLay's dream!


Ryan wearing his new sweatshirt from Nana and a hat that we made him try on--we ended up buying it because I think he looks adorable!  He's not a fan of hats so we'll see how much use it actually gets.


 Ty is getting so big!  I can't believe that he'll be two months tomorrow!


 Ryan is the best big brother ever!  He was the one who decided to share his blanket with Ty, which if you know him and his blanket--that's kind-of a big deal.  He doesn't even share it with me.


 I don't see how that comfortable.




 Just watching a little Monday night football.


 The things we do to our kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment