Monday, November 25, 2013

Family Pictures

We are lucky that there is really talented spouse in Roo's squadron who took family pictures for those that were interested.  It was a little windy but I think they turned out awesome!  We wanted to mix it up and do some ugly Christmas sweater pictures too--and thankfully Goodwill didn't let us down.  It wasn't very easy to coax Ryan to get into his--by that point he was just over the whole thing, but overall I think that he did really well and I'm so glad that we have pictures with all 4 of us.

 My handsome boys!


 This is one of my favorite pictures!  I figure any time there's one that I like how I look--that's a real winner!



 It was neat that we could be by Roo's plane!




She told us to be cheesy--and that's what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment