Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My asked for some more pictures of Tyler--so you can blame her for the many on this post.  Roo has been out of a town for a few days but so far I think I've been handling it well (though maybe Ryan would beg to differ).  Yesterday was kind-of a rough day because I realized that I was being really short with Ryan, and it was mostly all my fault.  I realize that doing anything with two kids takes triple the time that it would doing it by myself, so I really need to wake up earlier/get ready quicker so that I'm not frustrated with him going at the pace of a 3 year old.  I really should appreciate that he just wants to look at every bug he sees or pick up every rock we pass by.  I'm going to try hard to work on that!

Ty and then Ryan.  Ryan was a couple of weeks older in his pictures.  I don't really see the resemblance but most people say they can see it. 


Ty sitting in his jumper for a few minutes.  Normally he likes it long enough for me to eat something--so that's nice.


Don't let the smiles fool you--he didn't last much longer.


This year we didn't carve the pumpkins we just harvested the seeds from them--somehow October just flew by!


For being a boy Ryan is really funny about getting his hands dirty...so he just watched us.


I just think Ty is adorable in hats.  I think Ryan is too but he unfortunately won't keep them on.




Last weekend I went out to dinner with a girlfriend--I'm proud that I was brave enough to do it with two.  Towards the end Ryan was twirling around in circles (literally) but at least he was being semi quiet.


Ty dressed in his Sunday best.


One of the girls in Roo's squadron is letting us borrow this--it's pretty good at keeping him entertained.



Ryan decided to put his blanket on Ty like a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment