Thursday, August 15, 2013

Some more of Texas

Here are the last of the pictures that we have from Texas.  

Ryan had such a great time with "Grandma".  She was great and watched him for most of the time we were in Costco so that I could look around--I love that store!



We took advantage of naps by seeing a late night showing of Despicable Me 2.  Ryan really enjoyed it--though he probably enjoyed the popcorn and candy most.


I bought a Groupon for the Children's Museum in the town where my Aunt lives.  Ryan could have stayed at the train table ALL day but Roo did a good job at trying to get him to explore new things.


Until we got a new Osprey shirt (which I'll show you all later) this was Ryan's outfit of choice.  He's funny because he'll wake me up in the mornings out of his pajamas with the outfit that he wants to wear--and he's pretty picky!


I just wanted to post this to show that I had Ryan paint my Mom a picture for her birthday.  Of course it didn't dry in time so we left it there--but it's the thought that counts!


On the way home from the beach we stopped in San Antonio and explore the Riverwalk.  We ate at the Rainforest Cafe.  It was my first time eating there.  I'm not sure what prices are normally like (I'm assuming it was more expensive just because we were on the riverwalk) but the atmosphere kept Ryan entertained--which is pretty much priceless.


After lunch we went on a boat tour of the Riverwalk.  It was HOT!!  I definitely think it would have been more enjoyable if it wasn't high 90's.






No comments:

Post a Comment