Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Staten Island/Jersey

We were able to spend a few days with James, Becky, and family on Staten Island before heading to New York.  They were the best hosts...taking us to eat New York style pizza and showing us the sights.  We had a lot of fun.
Us over looking the water from the base

The Verrazano bridge (I think)



We went to a boardwalk in Jersey.  Sadly Roo didn't see anyone from "Jersey Shore"

Overlooking the nice beach...which you had to pay to go on.  I found that kind-of strange.  It reminded me a lot of Europe.

Roo being robbed...he almost won the big black bird.

Just chilling.


Roo on the swings.  They let us on right as it started raining.


Here comes the storm.

So cold



Cara loving riding the airplane.  I'm not exactly sure what Ryan would've done.  I'm thinking he would've tried to jump out.




Getting ready for another ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment