Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 1

I figure that I'll divy up the posts as much as possible so that I don't bore you with too many pictures.  So after our AWESOME boat trip we explored the Intrepid.  Sadly we were a few days early of getting to see the space shuttle.  Part of the museum was closed for renovations and it was rainy out...so you only get two pictures of it.  Sorry.
Me trying my hand at being a gunner.

Some of the planes on board.


After the Intrepid we decide to explore and found Chinatown (where I did not buy a single knock-off purse. I kind-of wish I had).  We did find a place though to get massages and I got my first foot massage.  LOVE it.

Walking back to catch the ferry we saw one of President Obamas helicopters (which I had just seen in Chicago a few days before)


(these pictures are mostly for my Dad)

The view from the ferry



No comments:

Post a Comment