Friday, June 8, 2012

Chicago

Before heading to NY I was able to spend a few days in Chicago with my Dad and my Grandpa. It was definitely a lot quieter this time since I didn't have Ryan...and I'm sure that all of the ladies at my Grandpas retirement home really missed seeing him.
It was nice to get to see Chicago other than in the winter months...though next time I'll be sure to at least pack a sweat shirt.
Grandpa and I...he is just as funny as ever.  I really hope that I get to take Ryan back sometime to visit more with him.
Navy pier.  Thankfully we were at least able to get a few hours of sunshine.
My Dad by the beautiful sky line of Chicago.
So pretty!

My Dad treated me to a kayaking trip.  Going to NY and kayaking were both on the bucket list...so I think it's defintiely time that I update it.
It was A LOT of fun (and exercise).  And I only got my Dad soaked once.  Sorry Dad!

Some of the beautiful buildings.


No comments:

Post a Comment