Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pumpkin time

Yesterday Ryan and I finally got around to painting our pumpkins.  Roo thought this was a totally lame idea, but I figured that it'd be easier than handing Ryan a knife to carve his with.  He really enjoyed it (until he got distracted by our neighbor playing football).  Thankfully for the 5 minutes that he was into it our neighbor came over and was our photographer.  By the way Roo...yours is the only plain pumpkin on our porch.  Who's lame now?
Getting ready


I think that I make a pretty good paint supervisor


He would want to re-dip the brush after every stroke


Maybe he's going to be a lefty





Towards the end I gave him a Sharpie because I thought it's be easier a.k.a less mess for me to clean up


Such talent!


No comments:

Post a Comment