Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 days of thankful: Day 8

A couple of my friends have been doing the "30 Days of Thankful" on their blogs/FB pages...so I thought that I would too.  I'm always grateful for Thanksgiving because it's the perfect time for me to reflect on all of my blessings.  Each year I promise myself that I'm going to have more of an attitude of Thanksgiving for the other 11 months...but before I know it it's November again.  I'm kind-of cheating and just skipping to day 8 (I can think of 7 more things that I'm thankful for...but it's been a long day and NCIS is waiting for me on DVR).

I just want to give a quick shout out to my Dad for his b-day...we love you!!

I am thankful for Roo's job.  Even though there are times that he works long hours and is gone from us for long periods of time...I know that it is a blessing for him to have a job, let alone a job that he loves.  I am thankful that his job provides for our family so that I am able to stay home (though some days I'm more thankful than others). I know that it's important for our family that I stay home, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment